Abbott BinaxNOW™ COVID-19 Ag Card Home Test Kit with TrueCare Telehealth Services for Travel
CDC no longer requires air passengers traveling from a foreign country to the US to show a negative COVID-19 test. More information »
Please note that for Proctored COVID-19 Test Kit for International Travel, all sales are final—no refunds for this proctored test kit.
**Please Provide your Testing Dates when ordering to ensure Test Expiration Dates are valid through your Vacation**
- Abbott BinaxNOW™ COVID-19 Ag Card Home Test Kit is FDA Emergency Use Authorized.
- This test kit is used in conjunction with TrueCare telehealth proctoring services, and TrueCare Wellness Dashboard. Results meet conditions of proof of negative COVID-19 test by the CDC.
- Must be 18 years or older to purchase.
- Test Takers 14 or younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not eligible for promotional discounts.
You can find the latest country-specific requirements for international travel at travel.state.gov.
Each individual test requires a unique proctored test scheduled event (1 person per proctored test)
- PLEASE SETUP AND SCHEDULE YOUR TEST IMMEDIATLY AFTER ORDERING - The scheduling link is sent in your order confirmation email.
HOW IT WORKS - 5 EASY STEPS:
1. Order your at home COVID-19 Test Kit for international travel online
After receiving the proctored travel kit, carefully read the enclosed instructions.
2. Create your wellness dashboard account with TrueCare
It is a simple and easy process that requires between 5-10 minutes of your time.
3. Schedule your proctored COVID-19 proctored testing event
Choose a date and time for your remote proctored test. Each test requires a separate proctoring appointment and it takes 30 minutes to complete. Email and text message confirmations include the link to join the Zoom event on the selected day/time and video training.
4. Join your COVID-19 travel proctored testing event via Zoom
Join your COVID-19 travel proctored testing event via Zoom. TrueCare proctor will provide you with a 3-minute training video. You will perform your COVID-19 test as per the instructions given. TrueCare proctor will be watching you and can support you at any time of your self-test.
Please note that it takes 15 minutes for the test to proceed with the results.
5. Submit your results
After the test completion, you will submit your results via the TrueCare wellness dashboard as per the video instructions provided. A TrueCare proctor will be watching and supporting you all the time of your testing event. Your Procter will verify your results via Wellness Dashboard and inform you.
Please watch our COVID-19 Proctored Testing Video Tutorial
Detects multiple strains
Note: Proctored video images are simulated.